This morning around 2:30 we received a call from the hospital regarding
Jack. They observed his right hand twitching and realized he was having
a small seizure. This happened twice. They ran some tests on him and
noticed a spot on his brain that indicated he had a small stroke. This
happened within the last 2-3 days. They really can't pinpoint what
caused it but think it may of happened when they did a heart
catheterization on Monday.
Once we got to the hospital they informed us that they would not be
doing surgery because of the risk for a bigger stroke.
They do not see any of these issues today causing any permanent damage.
I was very angry when they told us they were not going to do surgery. I
kept my composure though, it's not their fault.
So now we wait once again until sometime next week.