If I get an update today I'll be a little quicker about posting it!! Adam still needs some prayers!
Yesterday morning Susan called me, recovery was going ok, they had taken him off the vent on Saturday, which was great. Unfortunately, he was running a fever, so they had him on antibiotics and are testing some cultures. Hopefully nothing too serious and the medicine will get rid of it fast! But because of the infection, I didn't get by to see him yet. I'll wait till he's better, don't want to risk anymore complications!
Well Susan said she'd call again today with an update, so let's hope that he's better already and his stay isn't too much longer!
Happy Monday everyone, have a good week!